Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Mitgliederkarte | Ninja-World Homepage | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Smilies | Mysmilie.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 9 mal aufgerufen
 Fahrwerk
ruogu1234 Offline

alter Hase

11.11.2019 06:30
Penguins topped the Columbus Blue Jackets Antworten

NAPLES, Fla. -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Kuchar and English finished at 34-under 182, playing their last 28 holes at Tiburon in 25 under. They opened with a 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play and had a 60 on Saturday in better ball. The duo beat Retief Goosen and Fredrik Jacobsen by seven strokes, matching the tournament record for margin of victory set by Curtis Strange and Mark OMeara in 1989 in the inaugural event. "It was a fun week," Kuchar said. "This is one of my favourite events of the year. I wish we could more team events. I realize during the year, thats difficult but to mix up the formats and have a partner here is just a lot of fun. Its nice to perform well." Kuchar and English, who replaced the injured Brandt Snedeker in the field, each earned $385,000. "Its such a relaxing event," Harris said. "Its really cool being part of this event." Goosen and Jacobsen closed with a 61, but had little chance to catch the winners. "It was unbelievable, quite an exhibition," Jacobson said. "Both guys were putting well and theyre solid ball-strikers, so we knew we had to pick up the pace. But they played so well, theres not much you can do about it." Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter had a 59 to finish third at 26, and Chris DiMarco and Billy Horschel were fourth at 24 under after a 60. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Consider it received. Attacking on offence early and often, the Penguins topped the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1 on Saturday night as Jussi Jokinen scored the go-ahead goal in the third period to help give Pittsburgh a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference playoff series. NBA Jerseys Store . Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . Griffin scored 13 of his 31 points in the final 7:05 and Dudley got 11 of his 20 points in the third quarter, leading the defending Pacific Division champions to a 112-85 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "Dud is a shooter. Nike NBA Jerseys China . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday. Fake NBA Jerseys . The judge sternly instructed the prosecutor to restrain himself and he apologized -- then went right back to trying to pick holes in the testimony of the double-amputee runner. It was a harsh day of cross-examination for Pistorius, challenged relentlessly about his account of the moments just before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, as well as circumstances related to several firearms charges against him, including the firing of a gun in a crowded restaurant.IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed defensive tackle Henry Melton to an incentive-laden one-year contract with the free agent coming off a major knee injury. The deal signed Wednesday has a $1.25 million base salary and could be worth up to $5 million. The Cowboys hold a three-year option after the 2014 season. The 27-year-old Melton missed most of last season for Chicago after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee against Pittsburgh on Sept. 22. Dallas is trying to rebuild its defensive line after franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware was released and 2013 leader Jason Hatcher signed with Washington. Melton has 15 1/2 sacks in 48 career games but will be needed more as a disruptive force in the middle. His best years came in 2011 and 2012, when he had 13 of his sacks and 50 of his 63 career tackles. Melton was a running back in high school in the Dallas area before becoming a defensive lineman with the Texas Longhorns. He was a fourth-round pick by the Bears in 2009 and missed his rookie season with an ankle injury.dddddddddddd He will be reunited with former Chicago defensive co-ordinator Rod Marinelli, who now has the same title with Dallas after Monte Kiffin was reassigned after the Cowboys finished last in the NFL in total defence. "Its like youre betting on yourself," Melton said on the teams website. "I feel like with me and my rehab and coming back with Rod and the good defence thats here, I can get back to that form. I believe in that, and obviously they believe in me to get it done." Melton was arrested in December in Grapevine, where he went to high school, on charges of assault and public intoxication after police say he refused to leave a bar and fought with employees. Police say Melton was accused of punching the bar manager in the face and biting his arm. Meltons agent, Jordan Woy, said at the time that his client didnt start the altercation. ' ' '

Sprung  

Forum-Übersicht | Private Mails | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Cosgan-Smilies | Smilieportal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz