Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Mitgliederkarte | Ninja-World Homepage | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Smilies | Mysmilie.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 2 mal aufgerufen
 Fahrwerk
ruogu1234 Offline

alter Hase

11.11.2019 06:29
The former Lakers guard says Sterling Antworten

Magic Johnson is calling upon NBA Commissioner Adam Silver to "come down hard" on Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, who is alleged to have made racially charged comments and urged a girlfriend to not bring black people to his teams games. Johnson was a subject of the comments Sterling allegedly made on an audio recording obtained and released by TMZ. The former Lakers guard says Sterling" shouldnt own a team anymore." Johnson has already said he would not attend Clippers games as long as Sterling remains owner. He also says the Clippers should be focused on their ongoing playoff series with Golden State and not the latest scandal involving their owner. Johnson spoke on ABCs playoff pregame show Sunday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys .com) - There may be a debate in Philadelphia about who should be the starting quarterback of the Eagles. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Reds closer Aroldis Chapman threw 25 pitches during batting practice on Tuesday, passing the final test before he can begin a rehabilitation stint in the minors. Chapman likely will pitch at Class A Dayton on Thursday in his first time in a game since suffering a head injury. Hes hoping to be activated after four or five appearances in the minors. "It went very good," Chapman said, with trainer Tomas Vera translating. "All my pitches were the way I wanted." The left-hander was hit on the forehead by a line drive during a spring training game in Arizona on March 19. He had a plate inserted above his left eye and nose to help fractures heal. Chapman was one of eight Reds who opened the season on the disabled list, the most in the majors. Jonathan Broxton is closing games in hhis absence.dddddddddddd Chapman has thrown batting practice without a protective screen. He said theres no concern when he sees a batter hit one of his pitches. "I feel normal," he said. "I feel the way I was before I got hit with the ball." Manager Bryan Price thinks Chapman needs only a few games in the minors to get ready for his return. Chapman suggested four or five would be sufficient. Chapman threw the equivalent of one inning to Reds hitters, working more on his changeup and slider. "I know I have the fastball," he said. "Im feeling I have the fastball. Im working with the breaking pitches." Outfielder Roger Bernadina saw a couple of fastballs at the outset from Chapman and couldnt connect. "I didnt see the first two," Bernadina said. ' ' '

Sprung  

Forum-Übersicht | Private Mails | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Cosgan-Smilies | Smilieportal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz