Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Mitgliederkarte | Ninja-World Homepage | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Smilies | Mysmilie.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 11 mal aufgerufen
 Onlinespiele und sonst noch alles, was auch die Kleinsten lesen dürfen.
ruogu1234 Offline

alter Hase

04.11.2019 08:59
which missed a chance to move level Antworten

OSHAWA, Ont. -- Josh Sterk scored in overtime as the Oshawa Generals maintained their lead atop the Ontario Hockey Leagues Eastern Conference with a 3-2 win over the North Bay Battalion on Wednesday. Jacob Busch scored twice in regulation for the Generals (26-10-3), who lead the Kingston Frontenacs and Sudbury Wolves by nine points atop the East. Mike Amadio and Alex Henriksson scored for North Bay (18-16-4), which missed a chance to move level on points with second-place Barrie in the Central Division. Daniel Altshuller made 32 saves for Oshawa, while Jake Smith stopped 21 shots for North Bay. Both teams were 1-for-5 on the power play. Frontenacs 6 67s 5 (SO)@ At Kingston, Ont., Spencer Watson scored the winning goal in the shootout and also had a goal in regulation as the Frontenacs edged Ottawa. Kingston defenceman Evan McEneny scored on a power-play with 28 seconds left to send the game to overtime. Sam Bennett had two goals and an assist in regulation for Kingston (21-12-4), while Ryan Verbeek also scored. Joseph Blandisi had two goals for the 67s (12-20-4). Dante Salituro, Connor Brown and Brett Gustavsen also scored. Lucas Peressini and Matt Mahalak combined for 26 saves for Kingston. Philippe Trudeau stopped 41 shots for Ottawa. Storm 3 Attack 2@ At Owen Sound, Ont., Zack Mitchell scored two goals, including the winner, as Guelph edged the Attack. Robby Fabbri also scored for Guelph (28-7-3). Holden Cook had both goals for the Attack (19-13-6). Justin Nichols made 39 saves for the Storm. Brandon Hope stopped 27 shots for the Attack. Canada Nike Air Max Tailwind .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. Air Max 720 Canada . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/air-max-fury-canada-sale.html . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Air Max 90 Womens Canada .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. Air Max 90 Canada . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones.CALGARY -- It was an Olympic heroes welcome for the unlikeliest of heroes at Calgary International Airport Tuesday. Gilmore Junio stepped aside to let Denny Morrison race the 1,000 metres at the Winter Olympics in Sochi and watched his teammate deliver a silver for Canadas first speedskating medal in Sochi and follow that up with a bronze in the 1,500. But the homecoming in Calgary was all about Junio. One sign read "Gilmore for PM" while another said "Gilmore Junio won gold in the hearts of Canada". "Im pretty surprised and it definitely caught me off guard," said a beaming Junio with Morrison at his side. "When we made the decision within our team it was just such an easy decision to let him skate because he was skating so well. "This was really pleasant surprise. You see this on TV for the hockey players and stuff like that and I never thought Id be walking into one these. Its all because of him," he said with a nod to Morrison. "He makes me look good so Ill ride his coattails for a bit." Morrison, with his silver and bronze medals hanging around his neck, added to Junios accolades. "Its pretty neat how much attention this has gotten and this guy is one of the greatest guys in the world," he said. "He does things like this all the time and this is just another one of those things that Gilmore would do.dddddddddddd" Junios parents, Gino and Julie, were taken aback by the attention. "Actually we were just thinking to wait outside in the cell parking lot and I had texted him when youre done, text me and Ill pick you up," Gino said with a laugh. "We didnt really expect this. We were overwhelmed with the signs of support for him. This is amazing." Kelly Murray travelled from Red Deer, Alta., to show off her "Gilbert for PM" sign. "Its because what he did for the country was pretty special. Theres not a lot of people who would do that," she said. "He must have put the country first ahead of his own ambitions." Junio still has his ambitions and refused a request from a photographer to reach over and touch Morrisons silver medal. "Ive said I wont touch Dennys medal until Ive got my own. Thats kind of a hockey player mentality where you dont touch the Stanley Cup until you get it," he said. "But from what Ive seen it looks pretty good." Morrison is hoping to share in a future medal ceremony with his teammate. "If it all works out to the very best therell be a team sprint event in 2018 and we can be on the same team and win together that way." ' ' '

Sprung  

Forum-Übersicht | Private Mails | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Cosgan-Smilies | Smilieportal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz