Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Mitgliederkarte | Ninja-World Homepage | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Smilies | Mysmilie.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 2 mal aufgerufen
 Ninja-World-Tagesschau
Bellroll33 Offline

Routinier

13.08.2019 09:29
and a two-stroke lead over fellow Texan B antworten

BEIJING, China - Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the final hole Friday for a 5-under 68 and a two-stroke lead over fellow Texan Brittany Lang after the second round of the Reignwood LPGA Classic.It was a day that I just had to stay patient, Lewis said. Even coming in, I could have made a few more birdies. Didnt quite hit the shots around the greens that I needed to.Lewis had a 12-under 134 at Reignwood Pine Valley.She holed some timely putts.Putts that kept the round going, Lewis said. Thats the thing. Ive made them at the right time. Ive had good speed all week.Lewis leads the tour with three victories and earnings of $2,214,143. Last year, she finished a stroke behind Shanshan Feng after the Chinese player eagled the par-5 18th.Lang had a 66 to match the best round off the week — and set up a Saturday pairing with Lewis.Were really good friends though and I have a lot of respect for her on the golf course. Lang said about Lewis. Yeah, definitely going to be out of my element, a little intimidated. Shes a great player. But at the same time, Im trying to get better, too. So playing with her, watching her, and trying to play well and do my thing is going to make me better. If I could play with her on more weekends, then Ill be doing pretty good. Maybe I can learn something from watching her.Germanys Caroline Masson, South Koreas Mirim Lee, Spains Belen Mozo and Swedens Caroline Hedwall were tied for third at 8 under. Masson and Lee shot 68, Mozo had a 69, and Hedwall a 71.Fourth-ranked Suzann Pettersen followed her opening 74 with a 66 to reach 6 under.I played some good golf yesterday. I had six birdies or something and shot 1 over, which is kind of a disaster, Pettersen said. Then I made a mess out of two of the par 5s.I dont know if I was a little bit rusty and not sharp enough from not having played for quite a few weeks and it kind of got to me a little bit on certain holes. ... Happy to bounce back with 7 under and put myself somewhere back in the tournament.Feng was tied for 39th at even par after a 71. Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. New England Patriots Jerseys . The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Sony-Michel-Patriots-Jersey/ . The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre. Sony Michel Youth Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Sony Michel Womens Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players.Provo, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - BYU quarterback and Heisman Trophy candidate, Taysom Hill, left Fridays game against Utah State late in the second quarter with what was diagnosed as a left leg fracture. On 2nd-and-7 from midfield, Hill took a designed quarterback run around the far side and was tackled for a gain of two. Hillls left leg got caught under Brian Suite during the play and the signal caller was in immediate pain as he hobbled to the sideline.dddddddddddd After receiving attention from the medical staff, Hill was placed in an air cast and taken off the field on a cart. X-rays taken at halftime showed a fracture of the left leg. ' ' '

Sprung  

Forum-Übersicht | Private Mails | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Cosgan-Smilies | Smilieportal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de