Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Mitgliederkarte | Ninja-World Homepage | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Smilies | Mysmilie.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 2 mal aufgerufen
 Ninja-World-Tagesschau
Bellroll33 Offline

Routinier

13.08.2019 09:24
Barcelona to Neymars father to guarantee the antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Brazilian club Santos was never told about a 2011 payment from Barcelona to Neymars father to guarantee the rights to sign the talented youngster, its president said Wednesday. Odilio Rodrigues said the club authorized the player to negotiate with other teams, but nobody ever informed Santos that a deal with Barcelona was reached at the time. Rodrigues made the comments a day after Neymars father, who is also the players agent, said Santos was aware the Spanish club paid his company 10 million euros ($13.3 million) to have the right to sign Neymar. Another 30 million euros ($41 million) were paid directly to Neymar fathers company after the deal was finalized last year. Santos was paid about 17 million euros ($23 million) in the transfer, but Rodrigues said the club now will try to determine whether it also deserves part of the money given to Neymar and his father. He didnt dismiss legal action against Barcelona and Neymar. "I always asked Neymars father if he had received anything from Barcelona and he always denied it," Rodrigues said during a news conference in the coastal city of Santos. "When I was in contact with (former Barcelona president) Sandro Rosell, he also always denied it." Rosell last week resigned amid allegations he hid the real cost of the deal in false contracts. Brazilian prosecutors said Wednesday they will also investigate whether there were any tax irregularities on the part of the Neymar family in Brazil. Neymars father had previously denied to the media that the player received any money from Barcelona before last years deal was sealed. He said Tuesday that despite the advanced payment in 2011, Barcelona did not break FIFA rules that prevent teams from luring players under contract with other clubs. He released a document where Santos authorized Neymar to talk to other teams as long as the transfer didnt happen before 2014. The 2011 deal came just before Barcelona and Santos faced each other in the final of FIFAs Club World Cup that year. Neymar was not a factor in the match and Barcelona won 4-0. Barcelona said it spent a total of 57 million euros ($78 million) on Neymar. The salary for the 21-year-old striker is 56.7 million euros ($77.5 million) over five years, the club said last week when it offered details on the contract after a Spanish judge agreed to hear a lawsuit brought by a club member alleging irregularities. Touted as Brazils biggest star and the player in charge of leading the five-time world champions at the World Cup at home, Neymar rejected a 35 million-euro offer from Chelsea in 2010, and several other teams reportedly tried to sign the young striker after that, including Barcelona rival Real Madrid. Jordan Retro 12 Womens Black . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. Cheap Jordan Free Shipping . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. http://www.retrojordansforsalecheap.com/jordan-4-retro-for-sale-cheap.html . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. Mens Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 555088-014 Black Grey Wholesale Retro Jordans Cheap . Notes on P.K. Subban, Dale Weise, Erik Haula, Mikael Granlund, Ilya Bryzgalov and more. Jordan Retro 13 For Sale Cheap .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge.ALAMEDA, Calif. - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland. With all of his picks on the first two days for the first time in three drafts with the Raiders, McKenzie is looking to add players who can be part of the foundation of the rebuilding project in Oakland. "Its my goal and the Raiders goal to hit on my picks, and to be right in everything we do," he said. "This year, Im more excited. I cant call it pressure. Im more excited because of the foundation that weve built this off-season." The Raiders enter the draft with the fifth overall pick and also have choices near the top of the second, third and fourth rounds. Oakland has traded its fifth- and sixth-round picks away but does have three selections in the seventh round. The Raiders didnt pick until 95th overall in 2012 because of previous deals. But McKenzie was unable to find any hidden gems as none of the six players selected started a single game last season. Oakland had premium picks a year ago, but first-round cornerback D.J. Hayden was hampered as he recovered from heart surgery and struggled in his limited playing time. Second-round offensive lineman Menelik Watson barely made it on the field because of injuries. "I want to get it right every year, with every pick," McKenzie said. "Will you be 100 per cent right? Absolutely not." Here are five things to watch with the Raiders when the draft starts Thursday night: QUARTERBACK QUANDARY: The Raiders entered the off-season in need of finding a starting quarterback. After trading a sixth-round pick for Matt Schaub in March, McKenzie no longer needs to fill that hole through the draft. "Thats still a position that well look at, but I think what it does is, you dont feel that pressure that you have to go out there and try and draft a quarterback," coach Dennis Allen said. "You kind of let everything fall to you now." WIN NOW: The Raiders have spent the first two years under the leadership of McKenzie and Allen tearing down the franchise after years of poor management under late owner Al Davis.dddddddddddd. Now they are in the rebuild mode, but owner Mark Davis is losing patience after consecutive four-win seasons. McKenzie said that does not put pressure on him to find players who can contribute immediately. "You draft for the future," McKenzie said. "You dont draft for right now. Thats not the way I do it." GOING DEEP: One of the deepest positions in this draft is receiver, where more than a dozen players are projected to go in the first three rounds. Even after adding veteran James Jones in free agency, the Raiders could look for a playmaker in the draft. Clemsons Sammy Watkins is considered the best of the group, but the Raiders also could wait to get a quality receiver in the second or third round. "If I feel like this guy is an impact player, Im not going to bypass him just because theres some other good, solid receivers," McKenzie said. "When youre comparing great to good, Id rather have great." DRAFT DEALINGS: McKenzie has not been shy about making draft-day trades. He has moved down in the draft four times in his first two years to add additional picks, including dropping nine spots in the first round last year to take Hayden 12th overall and add the pick for Watson in the second round. "Thats what makes it fun — the uncertainty," he said. "But I cannot plan that at all. I can just be hardheaded and stubborn and say, Im not moving. But thats not my style." UNDRAFTED GEMS: A GMs work is not done once Mr. Irrelevant is picked. McKenzie has done a good job finding some gems in the undrafted free agent market with receiver Rod Streater, quarterback Matt McGloin, punter Marquette King and offensive lineman Lucas Nix all making contributions the past two years after joining Oakland as undrafted free agents. ' ' '

Sprung  

Forum-Übersicht | Private Mails | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Cosgan-Smilies | Smilieportal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de