Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Mitgliederkarte | Ninja-World Homepage | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Smilies | Mysmilie.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Spamverbot?? Nicht in dieser Rubrik!
panxing18 Offline

alter Hase

11.07.2019 02:35
TheMinnesota Twinsconfirmed Monday they signed util Antworten

ity man Marwin Gonzalezto a two-year contract.Minnesota Twins TwinsOFFICIAL: #MNTwins sign Marwin Gonzalez to 2-year deal. WiiRwFDMGNESPN's Jeff Passanreported Friday the deal is worth$21 millionJon Heyman of MLB Network first broke the news that an agreement had been reached.Landing Gonzalez didn't come easy http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , though. Heyman reported in early November that the 29-year-old had a "monster market" and that "practically every team" had interest.After spending the first seven seasons of his big league career with the Houston Astros, this will be the first time he has changed uniforms.Gonzalez enjoyed a breakout campaign in 2017, posting career highs in average (.303), on-base percentage (.377), home runs (23), doubles (34) and RBI (90). That strong performance played a key role in helping the Astros win their first World Series title that year.While he wasn't able to duplicate those numbers last year Manuel Margot Jersey , he still put up a respectable stat line.Gonzalez hit.247with16home runs,25doubles,threetriples and68RBI in145games for Houston in 2018. Not only did he produce runs at the plate, but he also provided value with his versatility on defense, having played every position except pitcher and catcher. He has played shortstop more than any other position, though.Dan Hayesof The Athletic reported Thursday that Minnesota had explored athree-year deal for the versatile free agent. Ultimately http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , though, the two sides reached an agreement on a shorter contract.Signing Gonzalez gives first-year managerRocco Baldelli options to work with. Third basemanMiguel Sano has yet to make it through an entire big-league season healthy and even struggled so mightily last year that he was demoted to the minors nd all the way to Single-A. Having Gonzalez available to shift over to the hot corner could turn out to be a valuable insurance asset.This is just the latest move made by the Twins this offseason in an effort to boost their offense. Minnesota previously signed six-time All-Star Nelson Cruz to fill their designated-hitter vacancy and 2017 All-Star Jonathan Schoop to handle second base. Astudillo is still weird, more Cruz takes, and much much more"Today is the day the current year grows too old and prepares to pass the reigns to a new year, arbitrarily based upon the time it takes for some rock to orbit some hot ball. Seeing as I still write here, apparently Austin Hedges Jersey , here’s some links!Fangraphs is re-upping the best pieces from 2018, which of course means it is time to remember just how one-of-a-kind special teen-heartthrob Willians Astudillo is! With Joe, Dozier, and our beloved Eduardo gone, I guess he’s the face of the franchise now?According to MLB.com, a website I’m told is about baseball Carlos Asuaje Jersey , the Twins had one of the most improved farm systems in 2018.Hopefully some of these whippersnappers actually work out in the bigs.The Runner Sports also has a Nelson Cruz take, in case you aren’t sick of those. I for one am never sick of actual links to link in these things and take up space. Yay!If you are in the market to do some dreaming, MLBTR has a list of the top 20 remaining free agents for your perusal. Will the Twins sign any of them? Maybe! Will the Twins sign all of them?! Technically a possibility! Exciting! If anyone has any good ideas for another video thing for me to do, hit me up. I’m having trouble coming up with ideas lately and appear to have forgotten how to pick low hanging fruit be clever. I hope you guys have the happiest of new years, and remember to spend all of your free time next year on Twinkietown. (Also here’s video game music.)

Sprung  

Forum-Übersicht | Private Mails | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Cosgan-Smilies | Smilieportal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz