Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Mitgliederkarte | Ninja-World Homepage | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Smilies | Mysmilie.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Spamverbot?? Nicht in dieser Rubrik!
panxing18 Offline

alter Hase

02.07.2019 03:32
Start your morning with some of the best Astr Antworten

os links around"Check out the rest of the Crawfish Boxes hereAstros NewsThe winning streak now stands at 10 after the Astros slapped around the A’s to the tune of a 9-1 victory last night (Houston Chronicle)Which was helped along by a Breggie grand slam http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-moore-jersey , which he considers “a step in the right direction” (Texas Sports Nation)Rond贸n’s season has gotten off to a great start, which has helped to deepen the pen (Astros.com)Jeff Kaplan sat with the Ringer’s podcast to talk about the Astros’ season in the first month of play (The Ringer)The Astros are working to conserve Forrest Whitley at AAA this season (The Athletic, $$$)What’s not being conserved is Yordan Alvarez’s power, so has he leapfrogged some other prospects? (The Runner Sports)We all saw McHugh’s acrobatics last night, but is the Matrix really the best comp? (CUT4)Around the LeagueChris Sale has continued to struggle mightily out of the gate after last night’s loss to the Yankees (Sports Illustrated)A performance that has Sale and the Red Sox feeling more than a little embarrassed (NESN)I wonder if he’s more embarrassed than Black Snell Ferguson Jenkins Jersey , who heads to IL after dropping a bathroom fixture on his toe (MLB Trade Rumors)All the contract extensions lately have been about more than just buying up talent for cheap (FanGraphs)Seems like a good time to check in on the lineups around the league (ESPN) WASHINGTON (AP) — Unusual scheduling spawned even more atypical travel attire for Chicago Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo.The three-time All-Star wore a uniform, complete with a blue jersey and gray pants, on the Cubs’ early Thursday morning flight for a makeup game against the Washington Nationals, then arrived in the clubhouse with the same outfit.“It’s all I got,” Rizzo said.The Cubs returned to Washington for the second time in a week after Sunday’s game was postponed. The four-day series http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-moore-jersey , which included another rainout Friday and a doubleheader Saturday, featured nearly 11 hours in rain delays.Thursday’s game was scheduled on the only remaining common day off for the teams before the end of the regular season, and it split up what was to be a six-game homestand for the Cubs. It also came after a state of emergency was declared in Washington in anticipation of the effects of Hurricane Florence.The makeup date also extended the Cubs’ streak of 23 consecutive scheduled game dates to 30. Their next day off is Sept. 20.“At the end of the day, our front office, our owners have our back Ryan Rua Jersey ,” Rizzo said. “We’re in a long stretch of games that people in MLB that have been on the players’ side and they understand the human element of it and they seem not to care at all. It is what it is. We can sit here and complain about it or we can joke around about it.”Rizzo’s sartorial choice was met with amusement in the Cubs’ clubhouse.“I wish he had said something sooner because we could have all done it. I would have done it in a heartbeat,” manager Joe Maddon said.Might Rizzo be a trendsetter?“If we win, I’m sure you’ll see another guy wearing a uniform, too,” Rizzo said. “Hopefully Drew Robinson Jersey , we win and keep winning and we’ll do a team dinner or something in Chicago in full uniform.”

Sprung  

Forum-Übersicht | Private Mails | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Cosgan-Smilies | Smilieportal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz