Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Mitgliederkarte | Ninja-World Homepage | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Smilies | Mysmilie.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Ninja-World-Tagesschau
Bellroll33 Offline

alter Hase

12.06.2019 08:52
veteran guard told the New York Giants on Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The pain got to be too much for Chris Snee. So the veteran guard told the New York Giants on Monday that he is retiring. Snee met with coach Tom Coughlin, who also is his father-in-law, then said he was ending his NFL career after 10 seasons. He has had two hip surgeries and now is most troubled by right elbow and wrist problems. He sat out minicamp last month but indicated he expected to play this season. "I take tremendous pride in the effort that I put in the weight room and being the strongest player on the field," the 32-year-old Snee said. "Im nowhere near that, so I knew that even if I came here today, I wouldnt be able to practice. Youre trying to catch up and Ive been trying to get my strength back, but I think its time to just let the arm cool down." Snee was a second-round pick in 2004 out of Boston College and has made four Pro Bowls. He was to be the anchor of a revamped offensive line this season -- a unit that underperformed in 2013 with Snee sidelined for all but three games. Snee started every game in which he played over the last decade, 141 in all. He made the Pro Bowl in 2008, 09, 10 and 12, a versatile blocker as efficient in pass protection as he was in the running game. He won two Super Bowls as New Yorks starting right guard. "To me, he was the best guard in all of football," Coughlin said. "No doubt. No matter who you put him against, all of the great defensive tackles in the game, the 350 (pound) guys, the 340 guys, he blocked them. When he first came here, he was so, so committed and so driven to excel at the professional level as he had excelled at the collegiate level." Snees retirement leaves three players on the roster who won the NFL title after the 2007 and 2011 seasons: quarterback Eli Manning, long snapper Zak DeOssie and linebacker-defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka, who was on injured reserve for the first of those games. Snee joined the team the same year as Manning, who now is the longest-tenured Giant. "He called me yesterday and told me the news," Manning said. "I kind of knew there was a possibility with everything going on with his health. Im obviously disappointed just because weve had a long run together. We came in the same year, were roommates for home games and away games that first year. Weve won a lot of games and been through a lot together and been great pals, so I told him Id miss him." Coughlin, of course, has another reason for missing Snee. "Its different," Coughlin said, "because not only is it a great football player retiring from the game, who has contributed so much to our team and our franchise and has two world championships to show for it, he is a highly respected and loved member of our family." Jaylen Brown Jersey . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league. Paul Pierce Jersey . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-dennis-johnson-celtics-jersey/ . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. Gordon Hayward Jersey . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. Al Horford Jersey .Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said that all departing flights were back on schedule. However, arriving flights were still trying to catch up.Super Bowl Sunday got off to an inconvenient start for hundreds of passengers trying to get to Phoenix for the game.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Boston Celtics will take a three-game winning streak to South Beach on Sunday when they visit American Airlines Arena to face the Miami Heat. The Celtics won all three games during this run by double figures, but the competition wasnt coming from the upper echelon of NBA teams. Boston toppled the Philadelphia 76ers, Orlando Magic and Minnesota Timberwolves during this streak. On Friday, one day after trading four-time All-Star point guard Rajon Rondo, the Celtics toppled the T-wolves, 114-98. Rondo was traded to Dallas along with Dwight Powell on Thursday night in exchange for guard Jameer Nelson, forwards Jae Crowder and Brandan Wright, two draft picks and cash considerations. The Cs didnt miss him on Friday. Kelly Olynyk scored 21 points off the bench to lead six Celtics in double figures. Jeff Green supplied 18 points and seven rebounds, while Jared Sullinger, Tyler Zeller and Avery Bradley each scored 14 points in the Celtics victory. Its tough to see him go, Green said of Rondo. He was one of the reasons I came back. We fell into a brotherhood. Sullinger pulled down 10 rebounds and Evan Turner contributed 10 points starting in place of Rondo. The Celtics will visit the Orlando Magic on Tuesday. The Heat have struggled and dropped two in a row. On Friday, Miami lost its fifth consecutive hoome game in a 105-103 loss to the Washington Wizards, the leaders of the Southeast Division.dddddddddddd Dwyane Wade knocked down a straightaway 3-pointer off an inbounds pass with 16.7 seconds left to claw Miami within 101-100. Bradley Beal sunk a pair of free throws at the other end and then came up with the game-clinching steal. The Wizards double-teamed Wade right as he crossed the halfcourt line and Beal came up with the swipe before hitting two more free throws to seal the outcome with 3.8 ticks left. The Heat lost their fifth straight at home for the first time since March of 2008 and have dropped eight of their last nine in South Beach overall. Its tough to lose, Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said. It really came down to them making plays. Wade finished with 28 points and eight assists for Miami, which fell to 4-9 at home on the year. The Heat had lost just 13 games over the last two years at American Airlines Arena coming into the season. Miami was without Chris Bosh for a fourth straight game due to a calf injury. Luol Deng added 19 points, followed by 14 from Mario Chalmers and 11 out of Udonis Haslem. The Heat still have the 76ers, Cleveland Cavaliers, Memphis Grizzlies and Magic on this season-long homestand. The Heat are 4-3 in their last seven against the Celtics and 3-1 in their last four as the host in this series. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Forum-Übersicht | Private Mails | Ninja-World Galerie | Letzte Beiträge | Cosgan-Smilies | Smilieportal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de